2014 Ohio Stormwater Conference-June 4-6, 2014
Thank you to all the exhibitors, presenters, and attendees that made the Conference a success!
The 2014 Conference in Akron, broke all the records of the past conferences. The conference kicked off on June 4 with six tours, the greatest number yet at the conference, of stormwater and restoration practices in NEO. The conference had a record setting 88 exhibitors, 85 presenters, and 661 attendees.
The five tracks of concurrent sessions included:
- Watershed Planning, Implementation and Restoration
- Stormwater and MS4 Program Management
- Monitoring, Modeling and Research
- Stormwater Practice Planning and Design
- Additional Presentations and Posters of Interest
Please refer to the website (www.ohiostormcon.com) for more detailed information.
The 2015 Ohio Stormwater Conference will be held May 6-8 at Kalahari Resort and Conference Center, Sandusky, Ohio.
Please contact Harry Stark at [email protected] or at 216-385-5248 with any questions.