May 4–6, 2016
Sharonville Convention Center
Call for Abstracts for Presentations and Posters Now Open
Abstract Submission Deadline is October 30, 2015.
The 2016 Ohio Stormwater Conference is now accepting abstracts for presentations and posters to be presented at the conference. Abstracts can be submitted online at the Conference website: http://www.
The Conference offers a unique opportunity to directly interact with over 600 representatives from many organizations, all of whom have interest in stormwaterand watershed management issues and technologies. This call for abstracts is your invitation to join a broad range of professionals and be part of a dialogue addressing issues associated with stormwater and watershed management in Ohio. The presenters and attendees will include elected officials, scientists, engineers, academia, planners, governmental employees, regulators, conservationists, and vendors. Professionals in state and local government, the consulting community, academia, and others are invited to make presentations on case studies, research projects and current policy questions during theConference‘s workshops sessions.
There are five tracks of concurrent sessions which include topics such as:
- Watershed Planning, Implementation, and Restoration
- Stormwater and MS4 Program Management
- Monitoring, Modeling and Research
- Stormwater Practice Planning and Design
- Industrial Stormwater Management
- Legal Issues in Stormwater and Watershed Management
- Managing Stormwater in Transportation Projects
- Reducing Combined Sewer Overflows
- Additional Presentations and Posters of Interest
Please refer to the website (www.ohstormwaterconference.