May 1, 2021 - May 21, 2021
2:00 pm - 11:00 am
Tinker’s Creek Watershed Partners is raffling off a kayak at the Ohio Stormwater Conference! Details on the kayak:
Paddle; Color: Black
Perception Swifty Deluxe 9.5 Kayak
Whether you’re a veteran or new kayaker, the Perception® Swifty Deluxe Kayak is ready for your next adventure. This easy-to-paddle, maneuverable kayak features a stable hull design and excellent tracking. Molded-in rod holders and a 10″ hatch make the Swifty Deluxe perfect for fishing.
- 1-person, sit-in, recreation and fishing kayak
- Ideal for paddling in lakes and ponds
- Easy to paddle and perfect for any skill level
- Stable hull design
- Quick maneuverability and good tracking
- Multi-chine hull
- Padded seat back and seat pad
- Molded-in dashboard, handles, and rod holders
- 10″ round hatch
- Drain plug
- Desk rigging
- Paddle park
- Paddle not included
- Five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Length: 9’6″
- Width: 28.5″
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 325 lbs.
Entries will be taken until 6:00 pm EST May 20, 2021. Drawing will take place on Friday, May 21 at 2 pm.
Pick up plans must be solidified with TCWP within 48 hours of drawing or a new entry will be chosen. Pick up Ohio only. The winner is responsible for transport of kayak.
Thank you to Stone Environmental, Engineering & Science Inc. for this generous donation!