- This event has passed.
Ohio Stormwater Conference
May 10, 2017 @ 8:00 am - May 12, 2017 @ 3:10 pm$195
The 2017 Ohio Stormwater Conference is an annual conference dedicated to advance the knowledge and understanding of comprehensive stormwater management for those dealing in all aspects of planning, design, implementation and regulatory compliance. The 2017 Conference is the 10th Annual Ohio Stormwater Conference and is being held at the Kalahari Resort and Conference Center located in Sandusky Ohio. The conference will provide updates on environmental issues, new technologies, regulatory information and pollution prevention. The 2017 Ohio Stormwater Conference is a great opportunity to strengthen your skills and knowledge in an intensive workshop setting with other colleagues.
The 2017 Conference is the premier event for addressing municipal, industrial, and construction stormwater issues and has become one of the largest regional stormwater events in the United States. The Tinker’s Creek Watershed Partners and the Ohio Stormwater Association pride themselves on offering timely information on critical stormwater issues from the most influential and experienced leaders in the field.
The 2017 Conference will present updates and the latest information regarding stormwater issues including:
- Latest in LID and retrofitting practices
- Legal policies
- Industrial regulatory compliance
- Regulations, Permits, and Policies
- Case Studies on a number of stormwater related issues
- NPDES Phase II Stormwater Issues
- Sustainable Development
- Stormwater Treatment
- Modifying Public Behavior/Public Outreach
- Scientific Advances
- Effective BMPs
- Meet the leading vendors of the most innovative stormwater equipment, products, services, and technology
- Network with other stormwater professionals, engineers, and practitioners